| Home | About Fashion Dept. | Contact Us

10 November 2008

Final Assessment

At the end of their final year students produce a collection which is then shown on runway to lecturers, fellow students, parents and buyers and prospective employers at the fashion show. This event is an event put on by a Fashion Department to showcase student's upcoming line of clothing every end of semester. This year, 'DIVERSITY & UNITY' become our theme. For more information I will update this blog as soon as possible.

Not forget to all Fashion students, final exam/assessment just around the corner, just do your best, produce a quality work and good luck! Happy sewing :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!
fishing net